The full-face T-14 model from Torc is packed with features usually only seen in much costlier lids, and sport slick custom graphics and finishes to boot.
Thanks to it's light weight, adjustable ventilation, and get out of town pricing, the T-14 has always been an incredible bang for buck on a DOT-Approved full face lid. Weighing in at right around 3.5 lbs, the T-14 is one of the lightest DOT-Approved full-face lids in the world!
The included clear shield has been designed with optimal optics in mind, while the removable synthetic liner allows for machine washing if and when needed.
We really can't say enough good things about this helmet, it's got everything you need for under a hundred bucks. Grab one now before the price inevitably shoots up!
- Flat Black Finish With Flat Cream "Bullhead" Custom Graphics
- DOT Approved
- Lightweight Advance ABS Shell
- Quick Release, Fog-Free, Scratch Resistant Shield
- Adjustable Forehead and Chin Vents
- Removable/Washable Comfort Padding
- Optically Correct Shield For Maximum Visibility