All Sales On This Item Are Final.
Now featuring integrated Bluetooth technology by Blinc! Listen to music or answer calls with crisp stereo sound and wireless bluetooth connectivity!
The full-face T-14 model from Torc is packed with features usually only seen in much costlier lids, and sport slick custom graphics and finishes to boot.
Thanks to it's light weight, adjustable ventilation, and get out of town pricing, the T-14 has always been an incredible bang for buck on a DOT-Approved full face lid. Weighing in at right around 3.5 lbs, the T-14 is one of the lightest DOT-Approved full-face lids in the world!
For 2017 Torc has upped the ante yet again by including an internal drop down smoke-tinted visor which can be slid down or retracted up depending on how much sunlight is burning through your retinas on any given ride.
The included clear shield has been designed with optimal optics in mind, while the removable synthetic liner allows for machine washing if and when needed.
We really can't say enough good things about this helmet, it's got everything you need for under a hundred bucks. Grab one now before the price inevitably shoots up!
- Integrated Blinc Bluetooth Technology
- Gloss Black UV-Resistant Paint
- DOT Approved
- Lightweight Advance ABS Shell
- Quick Release, Fog-Free, Scratch Resistant Shield
- Internal Smoke-Tinted Drop-Down Visor
- Adjustable Forehead and Chin Vents
- Removable/Washable Comfort Padding
- Optically Correct Shield For Maximum Visibility