One part 1970's Simpson moto lid, one part TIE-Fighter pilot, 2 parts lightweight full-face DOT (and ECE) protection. A perfect combo that finally combines the superior safety of a full-face lid with stripped-down industrial good looks that won't leave you feeling like a turn-of-the-century deep sea diver (aka bobble-head).
Constructed from Biltwell's proprietary high tech lightweight ABS for the outer shell, with a low profile, injection-molded EPS liner on the inside for all your shock-absorbing needs. The hand-stitched synthetic-suede interior padding found on all Biltwell lids lends a subtle touch of class and stays dry, cool, and comfortable on those all-day summer rides.
Happen to notice those arch-villainous ports on the front chin bar? Not just there for looks alone, these strategically placed inlets effectively function as a forced-air intake ventilation system...while the exhaust vents in the rear disperse hot air back into the ozone (and contribute to global warming? Don't ask us...)
The built-in flip up shield is constructed of optical quality yet durable-as-hell polycarbonate, with a robust hinge mechanism that also allows for easy-off/easy-on removal (for cleaning) or replacement. To top it all off, the discrete mesh pockets recessed into the ear pads allow for no-fuss installation of a wide variety of aftermarket bluetooth/radio communication systems or stereo speakers for your musical listening pleasure.
• Injection-molded ABS outer shell with UV-resistant hand-painted finish
• Expanded polystyrene inner shell provides safety
• Hand-sewn removable brushed Lycra liner with contrasting diamond-stitched quilt pattern
• Built-in audio pockets in ear pad recesses
• Injection molded anti-scratch polycarbonate eye port shield with aluminum hardware
• Meets both DOT & ECE safety standards