Biltwell's flagship model!
The Gringo S is built around an injection-molded ABS outer shell and features a shock-absorbing EPS liner with hand-stitched interior padding, cheek pads and BioFoam chin bar cushion for comfort. A hinged shield raises the style and function of the Gringo S by reintroducing old school racing simplicity and style for motorbikers who have no need for the bells and whistles which have plagued modern full face lids for too long...
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT and ECE safety standards
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Injection-molded, laser CNC cut polycarbonate eye port shield with stylish, rugged aluminum hinge covers and mounting hardware
- Heavy-duty chrome accented edging on shell and eye port