No space-age gimmicks here folks. Everything you need in a great looking old school full-face helmet, and nothing you don't.
Inspired by the original full-face racing lids of the 1970's, the Gringo lives up to it's heritage by offering the same sleek simplicity in an ultra-lightweight package. Modern materials and construction include a seamless injection-molded ABS outer shell, shock-absorbing EPS inner shell and a hand-stiched quilt style interior liner to complete the old-school cool. Biltwell prides themselves on quality, fit, and finish, and this helmet is no exception.
Get the protection afforded by a modern full-face helmet without looking like a Transformer stunt double!
- Gloss Coyote Tan UV-resistant finish
- Injection-molded ABS outer shell with hand-painted finish
- Expanded polystyrene inner shell
- Hand-sewn brushed Lycra liner w/ contrasting diamond-stitched quilted open-cell foam padding
- Meets DOT and ECE safety standards
- Internal BioFoam chin pad with hand-sewn contrast stitching
- Rugged plated steel D-ring neck strap with adjustment strap end retainer
- Rubber edging on shell and eye port
- Compatible with the Biltwell Blast and Bubble Shield