Let's face it: with all due love and respect to our bagger brothers, there are many of us who do our damnedest to strip off every unnecessary part from our lean(est) mean machines. Which looks and feels fantastic, until you've got to carry anything bigger than a pair of sunglasses...
So in steps our boys at Biltwell with the EXFIL-80 pack: designed and built with moto use in mind, this heavy duty ruck-sack will hold all the gear you need for that cross-country ride and then some...
The slotted tool compartment in the back even features outside padding so you can lean back on it, or use it as a pillow if you be a real savage. Not to mention the aforementioned tool pocket is super duper easy access and can be unzipped and foraged through without even removing the pack from your bike, sissy-bar, or whichever unlucky road dog drew the short straw hiking straight up the mountain with a pack full of sterno cans and beer...
The EXFIL-80 features UV-treated rugged PVC synthetic construction and though the boys at biltwell could've left it alone and being just "water resistant"....NOT GOOD ENOUGH: when El Nino falls upon thee, just whip out the stealthy integrated pack-parka cover and slide the whole shebang into a 100% waterproof cocoon!
• Roll-top closure with velcro and side release buckles
• PVC backed for increased water resistance
• UV-Treated 1680 ballistic polyester
• Hi-vis orange interior liner
• Three removable, 1.5” mounting straps with reflective stitching
• Velcro-mounted, removable tool pouch
• Tool Compartment holds: 9 deep sockets, 7 combination wrenches, includes mesh pocket and flat document pocket
• Water proof sleeve in zippered compartment at base of bag
• Four rows of MOLLE webbing for modular customization
• SBS zippers
• Shoulder strap included
• Holds up to 80 - 12oz cans
Dimensions (when full and closed):14” wide x 12” deep x 20” tall