Biltwell's 1970's inspired Bonanza 3/4 brain-bucket has already become a modern classic. Specifically designed with a low-profile appearance in mind, the Bonanza won't leave you looking like the Great Gazoo. The vintage design aesthetic combined with lightweight modern materials gives you a helmet that looks the business while still providing all day comfort and DOT approved safety.
Biltwell is known for their rugged build quality and attention to detail, and the Bonanza is no exception: from the custom-molded EPS shell to the moisture wicking synthetic-suede interor lining, this lid was built with functionality in mind. A resilient UV-resistant clear topcoat protects the Limited Edition finish, and a vintage style black rubberized bumper runs along the outer perimeter of the helmet. The standard 3-snap configuration allows for use of a variety of visors/shields (click here for available options).
One of our best sellers, the Bonanza is the perfect lid for riders of bobbers, cafe bikes, scramblers, choppers, cruisers, scooters, or any vintage machine with 2 wheels and a motor...
- Biltwell's leanest, lightest, lowest-profile DOT helmet to date
- Custom-molded EPS outer safety shell
- Hand-painted UV-resistant gloss clear coat finish
- Anti-bacterial moisture wicking brushed soft Lycra interior
- Rubberized black bumper and trim
- Plated steel D-rings and hardware