Brand new for 2020, Biltwell has upped their glove game with the Belden (and it's warm weather cousin, the Borrego). These high-performance gloves feature internal knuckle armor and are the first Biltwell glove to meet Europe's strict CE 89/686 safety standard for motorcycle operation.
A 100% genuine cowhide leather exterior keeps you warm and protected, while the tech fleece interior liner wicks sweat and provides a soft and supple comfort for those long rides. As a bonus, the thumb and fingertips are smartphone compatible...high-tech/low-drag!
- 100% cowhide leather exterior for long-term durability and safety
- Suede-reinforced friction zones with strategic padding for impact protection
- Moisture-wicking Lycra synthetic fleece interior for breathability and comfort
- Wind/water-resistant internal thermal barrier insulates against cold and moisture
- Perforated palm panels increase durability without compromising flex
- Padded internal high-impact polycarbonate knuckle guards
- Over-sized elastic Velcro wrist closure with thermoplastic rubber pull tab
- Smart device-compatible thumb and finger tips
- Meets CE 89/696 European standard for motorcycle operation